Getting support for RUNALYZE is not hard. If you have problems or a general question about RUNALYZE, you have the following options to contact us or the community:
- RUNALYZE Community Group on Facebook: Ask your questions, post your ideas to our very active Facebook Group.
- Forum: You can post your question in English or German. That’s the best place to reach someone who can help you.
- Google+: Post your question in our Google+ community.
- Facebook: Post on your question on our Facebook page or write a private message to us.
How to report a problem¶
Please check twice that you provide all needed information when reporting a problem. Inaccurate and unprecise support requests waste a lot of our time - time, that we’d love to put in the development instead.
- Before you report a problem
- Provide all possible information
- Please describe your problem as detailed as possible (everything needed to reproduce your problem)
- Tell us when the problem happend
- Add a screenshot if you think it might help us
- In case of problems with an activity file: Add that file to your report!
- Tell us which device or app you are using
- Tell us your device’s firmware if known
- Use the forum to report your problem!
Report a bug¶
- RUNALYZE Facebook Community: Questions are public to everyone, so that everyone can see the answer
- Forum: Questions are public to everyone, so that everyone can see the answer
- firstname.lastname@example.org: We use a ticket system with automatic integration to our Slack channel - just send an email if you want to share something with us privately.